UNIQUE BRIDAL SHOWER INVITATIONS FROM INDEPENDENT ARTISTS
A bridal shower is the perfect opportunity for the bride and her loved ones to celebrate before her big day. Set the tone for the occasion with unique bridal shower invitations your guests, and the bride, will love. If you’re planning an intimate brunch gathering, select one of our chic bridal brunch invitation designs. Or, if the bride loves some shine, select a luminous foil pressed shower invite. Looking for a more modern wedding shower invite? Minted has luxe designs to match your vision. Whether you are planning a formal affair or a casual get-together, find the perfect invite through Minted.
WHY MINTED FOR YOUR BRIDAL SHOWER INVITE?
Bridal shower announcements from Minted are designed by independent artists from all over the world, which ensures our designs remain unique and varied. There are over 250 original bridal shower invitation designs for every style and theme, making it more likely you will find the perfect design for your particular party. Order a batch of 65 custom wedding/bridal shower invite cards for just $1.82 each. Increase or decrease your order size based on the size of your guestlist. The attention to detail and professional nature of our invitations will show invitees how much thought you have put into the shower planning process. Let the first piece of correspondence guests receive for the bridal shower set the right tone for what to expect at the event. After all, you only get one first impression.
Guarantee that your bridal shower invitations are memorable by adding on some of our luxe finishing touches. Select envelopes in a range of colors that include free professionally printed guest addressing. Personalize back-of-card designs to add any additional details like registry information and fun facts about the guest of honor. Seal your envelope in style with monogrammed wax seals.
All our bridal shower invitations can be customized to your personal preferences. Compose new text to appear on the card and easily change the font, sizing, coloring, and placement of the text. Update the back of the card to incorporate personal photos. We even provide filters to professionally adjust the image to appear in black and white or sepia. Our easy-to-use online customization tools will set you up for success. If at any time you have questions, you can chat instantly with our team through our website or consult with our design associates who will review your design and provide feedback.
Our invitation designs can be printed on a wide range of paper options, which include:
- standard signature paper - possesses the signature luxe quality that Minted is known for.
- pearlescent paper - for a subtle shimmer option.
- recycled paper - for a more environmentally-friendly option.
- double thick paper - to add extra weight and texture to your invite.
- triplethick™ paper - our thickest and most luxurious option.
Let Minted be your one-stop shop for all your bridal shower planning needs. We offer a range of stylish products such as favor tags, favor boxes, cocktail napkins, custom party signs, and more to help you piece together a chic cohesive theme for the party. As you order invitations, consider pairing them with elegant thank you cards that can be given to the bride-to-be as a thoughtful and practical gift. She can then use those thank you cards to compose notes to everyone who has helped her prepare for her wedding day.
STEPS FOR PLANNING THE BRIDAL SHOWER PARTY
There is a lot that goes into planning a well-organized and memorable bridal shower party. If you follow our recommendations, you should set yourself up for success.
- Pick a date. Coordinate with the bride-to-be to find a date that works for her. Typically weekends are best, 1-3 months before the wedding.
- Put together the guest list. Request a guest list from the bride-to-be with name, email address, and mailing address. Use Minted’s new mobile app to easily collect guest’s contact information if you do not already have it.
- Pick a venue. Depending on how many people you think will join, as well as budget, find a venue that works. Very often, the venue is someone’s house or apartment communal room. It doesn’t need to break the bank, especially if it’s a small and intimate gathering.
- Decide on a theme. Come up with a couple ideas for a theme and narrow it down to the theme that you think best represents the bride-to-be. Having a theme greatly helps with choosing an invitation and putting together all the decorations and favors.
- Choose and mail bridal shower invitations. All designs presented on Minted are submitted by independent artists from around the world. Selecting a unique bridal shower announcement will help set the tone for the soiree and also reserve that time on guests’ calendars. Take advantage of Minted’s address assistant tool to easily upload your list of recipient addresses and get all those addresses professional printed for free on the envelopes.
- Plan the day-of necessities like food, games, and decorations. Once you have the theme set, this part should come more easily.
BRIDAL SHOWER THEMES
Minted offers many designs to suit every bride-to-be’s style, from rustic to vintage to classic and formal. Did you have a particular idea for the bridal shower theme in mind? Filter through our large collection of designs by independent artists with ease. Choose to only display designs that are modern, simple and minimalist, botanical, rustic, vintage, geometric, bohemian, bold and typographic, painterly, offbeat, illustrative, or preppy. Thinking of planning a beach celebration or nautical theme? We have you covered there as well!
Below we have organized a list of some of the more traditional party themes you may want to consider:
- Bridal brunch: Plan a noon time soiree with pancakes, mimosas, eggs, and french toast. Minted has bridal brunch invitations that would be perfect for this theme.
- Botanical: Perfect for an afternoon garden party! Think of her favorite flowers or colors and set dining tables amongst the beautiful bouquets. Finger foods and desserts would be perfect for this theme, and you can always send guests home with flowers as a party favor.
- Stock the bar: How about a boozy brunch for the bride-to-be? Champagne, wine, and, cocktails are the driving force behind this theme. Encourage party attendees to invent fun concoctions with creative ingredients. You could feature different ingredients like fruits, alcohol, herbs, and mixers. Have guests get creative with their creations. You could even host a competition for the drink the bride-to-be likes most.
- Sweet treats: This theme is all about desserts. From macarons, to cupcakes, cakes, and donuts, this bridal shower theme is perfect for those with a sweet tooth! Consider including a fun dessert bar as the central piece of the shower.
- Tropical soiree: Bring tropical vibes to the party! Think monstera leaves, pineapples, and palm trees for decor. This makes for a perfect summer bridal shower.
- Afternoon tea: Tea cups, florals, and small sandwiches are perfect for this party idea. Personal and elegant, an afternoon tea theme is perfect for a more intimate bridal shower!
Did you want to honor more than just the bride-to-be? Couples showers are getting more and more popular, where the couple is celebrated together. This shower brings together a larger group of friends and family of the couple for a fun prelude to the wedding. Many couples are starting to opt for this type of pre-wedding party which is more inclusive.
BRIDAL SHOWER ETIQUETTE
If you are responsible for hosting a bridal shower, especially for the first time, it is likely you have some questions. Below we have put together some of the frequently asked questions and generally accepted etiquette around bridal showers.
- Who should send the bridal shower invitations? It can be a good friend or close family member, there are no set rules. The bride-to-be will likely be asking her bridesmaids or aunts/mom to help with planning. Not sure whether it’s you? Just ask the bride-to-be if you can help plan their shower.
- Who should pay for the bridal shower invitations? It really depends on who is hosting. Typically, the hosting team (whether it's bridesmaids or family), will split the costs of the invitations.
- How long should the bridal shower last? It really depends on what type of party you are having and what time of the day it is. Traditionally the shower will run for three hours or so. The party can run shorter or longer depending on how many activities you have planned and how much food is provided. Stay organized by creating a timeline of the day to give yourself a general sense of the schedule. Make sure to leave time for guests to mingle with each other. Having too much on the schedule can make the festivity feel overwhelming. After all, everyone is there to have fun and celebrate the bride-to-be.